Summer season has come! Its time to enjoy the greenery... green trees, grass, seasonal veggies. Vegetable markets are filled with lush green seasonal veggies. This time I decided to use some seasonal fresh vegetables and turn them into a delicious dish.
I think a lot of non-veg dishes have been put up on this blog, it's time for some veggies concoction. Idea is very simple, just take out any or all veggies from your fridge and lets make a veggie concoction out of it.
My parents are here in Vienna these days. And my mother-in-law is a vegan. Any veggie lover would love this dish. For non-vegetarian, you can later add boiled chicken or boiled meat of your choice or even boiled eggs topping will do.
It's not just good wholesome veggies you will eat, rather you will eat Vitamin A, C, K, B1, B6, Fiber, Copper etc.
Here is what I took from my fridge.
- 12 - 15 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Green capsicum - cut into long strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper - cut into long strips
- 2 Potatoes with skin on - cut into quarters
- 1 Onion, cut into long strips
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- Pineapple diced - For an extra punch of flavor
- 5-6 cloves on garlic
- Ginger grated
- 1 Lemon zest, 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Season it with garam masala, red paprika, black pepper, salt to taste
- Coriander, Rose marry, Mint leaves - all optional.
Here is how the beautiful cut veggies looks like:
- Mix all the veggies together in olive oil, and dry spices.
- Pre-heat the oven at 4 level.
- Let it bake till 40 to 45 minutes.
- Give it a stir after around 30 minutes.
- Once done, squeeze the roasted lemon juice on top of veggies.
- Once done, serve it hot in a plate.
Let's plate up:
Hey #MNoExpert, but I hope you will like it. Please give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you.